Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Day Dad got involved in tear down

For a while I was on a two week rotation - give or take - on motorcar work sessions - May 1st, 2005 found me working again. 

Not entirely sure why I started with the roof - but as anyone who has had one of these apart knows, their kind of like a puzzle - each piece relies on other pieces to form a picture. 

In my opinion - it doesn't look nearly as good without the roof

Don't worry - the Tree won't hurt it. 

Here it is - the first shot I have of Dad actually tearing something apart on it. Now he was heavily involved in the process of getting it home, I just don't have any pictures of it. 

With the front and roof off - the tree started to do double duty. 

With the front and roof off - you can get a better feeling for the level of stripping that needed to be done. 

It looks much weirder with only the back roof supports - so those came off as well.

Back under a tarp- trying to keep the inside out of the elements.

The Teardown continues in the next Post!



No comments:

Post a Comment